After completing the Cotah Rally, I’ve seriously neglected this page as all my updates have been through social media – @couchtodakar on Instagram and some updates on Facebook with the same handle. But here’s the recap…I’ll try and fill in some posts and date them accordingly as I’ve been working my ass off.
- Completed 2 SORCS Harescrambles
- 2-Days of Roadbooks in Nevada
- Jimmy Lewis Navigation Training
- Continuous / weekly Training on MXGP track, woods, turn-track
- Training with Russel Bobbit (woods & XC racing)
- 4 days in NV building turn-tracks in gravel, crust, and sand, and doing speed-work
- Continuous / weekly /bi-weekly Training on MXGP track, woods, turn-track
- BMW GS off-road training
- Jimmy Lewis Riding School #2
Fitness and all other activities like diet and exercise have taken a backseat to developing riding skills. Yes, I should be doing these things, but I’m re-incorporating them now.